The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 25) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. Fuel Tax Credit Rates Change from 1st July 2016
3. Improved Safety with Manual Adoption
4. NHVR Approves New Auditor Standards
5. NHVR Industry Update – 1st July 2016
6. Auditor-General Tables Heavy Vehicle Road Access Reforms Report
7. Palaszczuk Government Commits Funding to Mudgeeraba to Varsity Lakes Upgrade
8. Claims a Motor Vehicle Levy will Help Fund Cross River Rail are Incorrect
9. People in Motor Vehicle Accidents benefit from Queensland’s new National Injury Insurance Scheme
10. Workplace Health & Safety Queensland Audit Campaign to Commence
11. Invitation to complete a Workplace Health & Safety Queensland Industry Survey
12. Save the Date – QTA Annual Dinner & Awards Night
13. Reminder: Peter Garske’s Retirement Celebration Lunch – Your Invited
14. QTA Ltd Calendar of Events | QTA Ltd Board of Directors
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).