The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 26) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. ATA Slams TWU Over Speed Limiter Tampering Policy
3. New NTC Program to Tackle Australia’s Biggest Emerging Transport Challenges
4. National Roadworthy Baseline Survey – Australia’s First National Heavy Vehicle Health Check
5. Heavy Haulage Made Easy
6. Proposed Changes to Australian Dangerous Goods Code for Public Consultation
7. DP World Australia Rolls Out Container Weight Monitoring with 100pc Accuracy
8. VET 4 T&L – QTA Plans More Information Sessions across Queensland
9. Temporary Heavy Vehicle Rest Area Closure – Mt Gordon, Bruce Highway
10. Road Works Bruce highway, Glenwood Results in Access to Rest Area to be Temporarily Closed
11. Save the Date – QTA Annual Dinner & Awards Night
12. Reminder: Peter Garske’s Retirement Celebration Lunch – Your Invited
13. QTA Ltd Calendar of Events | QTA Ltd Staff Contact Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).