The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 27) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. QTA Ltd Calls for Nominations for the 2016 QTA Annual Industry Awards
3. Important 2016 Census Information
4. Queensland Calls on Turnbull Government to Fund Upgrades on M1 and Gateway
5. National Permit Turn Around
6. Get the Facts: Australia’s First Heavy Vehicle Health Check
7. Converter / Low Loader Dolly Queensland Heavy Vehicle Registration Charges 2016-17
8. Road Safety Week is just around the Corner
9. NAB Survey Shows Business Confidence Stays High in Queensland
10. Search Starts for Small Business Champion
11. Queensland Records Largest Increase in Consumer Confidence
12. Free Webinar about Safe Handling When Securing Loads
13. 2016 VET 4 T&L Roadshow
14. QTA Members Shine Again
15. Reminder: Peter Garske’s Retirement Celebration Lunch – Your Invited
16. QTA Ltd Calendar of Events | QTA Ltd Staff Contact Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).