The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 28) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. Payroll Tax Incentive Doubled to Boost Queensland Jobs
3. Back to Work Officer for Townsville Aims to Support Local Jobs
4. Queensland Road Safety Week 2016
5. NTI National Truck Accident Research Centre Study
6. WHSQ Inspectors Visiting Industry Workplace in Qld on Safety Immobilising Heavy Vehicles & Trailers
7. First Ever National Safety Survey
8. 2016 Port of Brisbane Safety 1 Forum ‘Partners in Prevention’ – Wednesday, 24th August 2016
9. Councils vie for Infrastructure Funds and Jobs
10. Changes to GCCD Could Spell Disaster for NSW Trucking Industry
11. NHVR Industry Update – 21st July 2016
12. GoVia Network Traffic Alerts
13. QTA Ltd Calls for Nominations for the 2016 QTA Annual Industry Awards14. QTA Ltd Calendar of Events | QTA Ltd Staff Contact Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).