The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 29) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. Consumer Price Index – June 2016 Quarter
3. Drivers Sign Up Online for Greater Peace of Mind
4. Applications Now Open for Back to Work Employer Support Payments
5. Labour Hire Practices under the Spot Light
6. BP First to Pilot Smartphone Fuel Payments
7. TWUSUPER Employer News
8. Substance Abuse: The Hidden Tax on your Business
9. Inspection Certificates Online
10. Tenders Called for the Supply of Bridge Deck Units
11. Massive Boost for Mackay and Whitsunday Roads
12. Traffic Monitoring Camera - Intersection of Warrego & Landsborough Highways
13. T&L Roadshow – At a Location near You
14. Nominations are Now Open for the 2016 QTA Ltd Annual Industry Awards
15. QTA Ltd Annual Dinner & Awards Night – Registrations Now Open
16. QTA Ltd Calendar of Events | QTA Ltd Staff Contact Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).