The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 30) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. NHVR Industry Update – 5th August 2016
3. Fuel Tax Credit Rates Increase
4. T&L Roadshow – At a Location near You
5. Motorists Urged to take Extra Care on Roads after Horror Crashes
6. Funding Boost to Plan the Mareeba Bypass
7. Queensland Congestion-Busting Traffic Technology Hits American Highways
8. Queensland Leads Nation for Business Confidence
9. Queensland Consumer Sentiment on the Rise
10. Notice to Heavy Vehicle Drivers – Cycle Queensland Adventure Tour
11. Register Now for the Supply Chain Symposium
12. Nominations are Now Open for the 2016 QTA Ltd Annual Industry Awards
13. QTA Ltd Annual Dinner & Awards Night – Registrations Now Open
14. QTA Ltd Calendar of Events | QTA Ltd Staff Contact Details | Board of Directors
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).