The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 31) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. Recognition of Performance and Conduct of Professional Drivers
3. Old Cleveland Road – Gateway Intersection Upgrade Designs Going Ahead
4. Townsville Ring Road Well Ahead of Schedule
5. Contracts Awarded for Peninsula Developmental Road Upgrades
6. The Palaszczuk Government is delivering the Mackay Ring Road
7. Work Commences on Rail Upgrade for Oakey Beef
8. NHVR Launch National Supply Chain Survey
9. NHVR’s Blueprint for Heavy Vehicle Reform
10. Operator Licensing Headlines ALC Safety Summit
11. June Quarter Wage Index – Private Sector Wage Growth Hits New Sub -2% Low
12. Time Running Out for Businesses to Review their Small Business Standard Form Contracts
13. VET 4 T&L Roadshows – Free to Attend….Register Now
14. Rail Safety Week 2016 – 15th - 21st August 2016
15. 45 Organisations Units to Ramp up Rail Safety Campaign
16. WHSQ Safe Handling when Securing Loads Webinar
17. Quick, Nutritious Lunches for People on the Go
18. Do you want to reduce your Company’s Insurance Claims??
19. Logan Motorway (Westbound) Roadworks – Trucks Carrying Over-Dimensional Loads to Expect Delays
20. Port Drive Upgrade Project – Early Works Notification
21. Nominations are Now Open for the 2016 QTA Ltd Annual Industry Awards
22. QTA Ltd Annual Dinner & Awards Night – Registrations Now Open
23. QTA Ltd Calendar of Events | QTA Ltd Staff Contact Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).