The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 32) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. Traffic Monitoring Camera – Warrego Highway at Bungil Creek
3. FREE Transport & Logistics Roadshow – Don’t Miss the Event in your Region
4. Have your Say about Training in Queensland
5. Powerful New Campaign Highlights Queensland’s Real Road Toll
6. Fatigue Management Project
7. NHVR Technical Forum to Improve Safety
8. Milestone for $34.2 Million Bill Fulton Bridge Project
9. Long-term Unemployed get ‘Back to Work’ in Regional Queensland
10. Trial Extends Access to Roma Saleyards for Type 2 Road Trains
11. Works Moving Ahead on the New Boundary Road Interchange on the Bruce Highway
12. Safety Improvements for Beaudesert-Beenleigh Road
13. First North Queensland Regional Plan to Supercharge Development
14. Nominations are Now Open for the 2016 QTA Ltd Annual Industry Awards
15. QTA Ltd Annual Dinner & Awards Night – Registrations Now Open
16. QTA Ltd Calendar of Events | QTA Ltd Staff Contact Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).