The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 34) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. Road Safety Tops Agenda of ATA Members Meeting with Federal Minister
3. New Vehicle Exemption Notice will help Farmers Drive Productivity Gains
4. Multimillion Dollar Boost to National Heavy Vehicle Camera Network
5. Updated Driver Medical Standards from 1st October 2016
6. New Customer Portal Saving Time
7. TWUSUPER 2015/16 Investment Returns
8. Start of Construction and Notice of Changed Traffic Conditions - Port Drive
9. Bullying Guides Amended and Available by Safe Work Australia
10. Business Flock to Work on NQ Stadium
11. Freighter Releases new T-Liner Mark II Trailer
12. ACCC Seeks Feedback on Frameworks for Guidance on Competition Law Reforms
13. Employment Minister Meets with Mackay Business to get Jobseekers Back to Work
14. CEDA Event – Future Skills: the Education and Training Pipeline - 21 September 2016
15. Nominations are Now Open for the 2016 QTA Ltd Annual Industry Awards
16. QTA Ltd Annual Dinner & Awards Night – Registrations Now Open
17. QTA Ltd Calendar of Events | QTA Ltd Staff Contact Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).