The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 35) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. REGISTER NOW - QTA Ltd Annual Dinner & Awards Night
3. New Report Confirms Devastating Impact of RSRT on Owner Drivers
4. Fix Trucking Business Payment Terms with Mandatory Code
5. Health of Heavy Vehicle Fleet Becoming Clearer
6. Chain of Responsibility Industry Survey & Workshops
7. Australia’s Freight Task Forecast to Increase by 26 per cent over the next Decade
8. M1 Upgrades on National Priority List – But Where’s the Money?
9. New LNG Operations Facility to be constructed in Gladstone
10. Whitsundays to Host Community Cabinet Next Month
11. Traffic Monitoring Camera – Warrego Highway, Yuleba
12. Bruce Highway Upgrade Features Australian First Design
13. NHVR Industry Update – 15th September 2016
14. Transurban Queensland’s Charity Challenge raises Money for Ronald McDonald House
15. QTA Ltd Staff Contact Details | QTA Ltd Board of Directors
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).