The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 36) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER - QTA Ltd Annual Dinner & Awards Night
3. Updated to Fuel Tax Credits for Heavy Vehicles
4. Updated Guidance Material for Claiming Fuel Tax Credits (FTC) for Heavy Vehicles by ATO
5. Tax Cuts – Withholding Amounts Changed
6. Emailing NHVR Access Permit Application Forms Not Available after 30th September
7. NHVR Industry Update – 23rd September 2016
8. Consultation Paper on Mandatory Reporting of Petroleum Statistics
9. Tenders Open for Minimum Passing Distance Technology Trial
10. Works Start on Toowoomba Second Range Crossing Viaduct
11. New Contract Checklist and Unfair Contracts Information
12. Chain of Responsibility – The New Provisions have Teeth and May Bite Hard
13. NSW IR Minister Intervenes in NSW GCCD Proceedings
14. NSW Road Closures due to Flooding
15. TWUSUPER Employer News
16. Items that Flew Past Last Week
17. A Word from the Editor-In-Chief at Financial Review
18. QTA Ltd Staff Contact Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).