The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 38) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. QTA Annual Dinner & Awards Night – Photographs Now Available to View and Purchase Online
3. Commonwealth and Queensland Government Working Together on M1 Upgrades
4. Links to Qld Government Media Statements
5. QTA Members Feature in 2016 Safe Work and Return to Work Awards
6. Sealing of Cape York’s Peninsula Developmental Road on Target
7. Townsville Port Expansion Project
8. Work Underway to Replace Peak Downs Highway Bridges
9. Queenslanders Urged to ‘Get Ready’ for Storm Season
10. Technical & Maintenance Conference 2016
11. New Northside Insight 2 Industry (I2I) Program
12. Stay Up to Date with VET 4 T&L News
13. Feature - QTA Platinum Partner – Cummins South Pacific
14. Melissa Taylor named Finalist in 2016 Industry Excellence Award Category at the ASCLA Awards
15. QTA Ltd Staff Contact Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).