The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 39) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. Consumer Price Index – September 2016 Quarter
3. PBS Reaches New Heights in Data Released by NHVR
4. NHVR Supply Chain Survey Approaches Close
5. NHVR Technical Working Group Targets Safety Agenda
6. New TruckSafe Accreditation Standards
7. QTA Platinum Partner – NTI Launches Enhanced Product Suite
8. TWUSUPER Employer News
9. Freighter Releases T-Liner MARK II – The Next Generation
10. WHSQ etool Calculators
11. Key Cattle Route Upgrades Announced for Northern Australia
12. Duckworth Creek Bridge Fitzroy Developmental Road
13. QTA Silver Partner – MOVE People Driven Banking Awarded Canstar’s 5 Star Rating on Products
14. Items of Interest
15. QTA Ltd Staff Contact Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).