The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 40) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. New Portal Marks 5000th Online Permit Application - NHVR
3. Better Access to Heavy Vehicle Network for Chickpea Growers
4. NHVR Quarterly Snapshot Publication
5. Have your Say on the Load Restraint Guide
6. Accreditation Unit of NHVR Office Closure – Christmas/New Year
7. Get Your Work Diary Right
8. Fatigue Management Units of Competency Review
9. Paid Parental Leave Amendments Explained
10. Eight New Overtaking Lanes for the Warrego Highway
11. Burdekin River Bridge Maintenance Works – Temporary Lane Closures
12. Ready to take your Business to the Next Level???
13. Minimise the Impact of Business Email Compromise in Six Steps
14. QTA Silver Partner – 1800DRIVERS
15. GenR8 Qualifies over 240 New Entrants for the Transport Industry across the State
16. Transport Women Australia Ltd (TWAL) Cocktail Function in Brisbane – Supported by QTA Ltd
17. Mackay RAAG Meeting and AGM Invitation
18. QTA’s Calendar of Events 2016/17
19. QTA Ltd Staff Contact Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).