INVITATION to Workshop by new QTA Platinum Partner - Sparke Helmore Lawyers
Preparing for the Unthinkable – Effective Management of Critical Incidents Seminar
You only have to turn on the news to be reminded of the importance of total vigilance when it comes to safety and knowing what to do if your organisation suffers a critical incident.
Partners of Sparke Helmore Lawyers, Matthew Smith and Sara McRostie will present a workshop on the effective management of critical incidents. The session will cover:
- what effective critical incident management looks like
- what to expect in the first five minutes, hour, day and year following a critical incident
- supporting a victim’s family after a critical incident
- looking after your employees
- the fundamentals of investigations into critical incidents, including effective evidence collation and regulator management, and
- effective critical incident policies.
The workshop will be practical and interactive, with supporting written materials provided for participants to take away.
Date: Wednesday 16th November
Venue: Sparke Helmore Lawyers, Level 25, 240 Queen Street, Brisbane
RSVP: If you wish to attend, please click here to register (places are limited.)
Multiple attendees from the same organisation are welcome to attend.
Alternatively please contact Matthew Smith or Sara McRostie if you would like to discuss a private workshop for your organisation.
If you have any questions about this invitation, please contact Rodney Breckenridge on t: +61 2 9260 2776 or e: RSVP@sparke.com.au