The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 41) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. Christmas Travel Restrictions
3. ACCC’s Releases Business-to-Business Unfair Contract Terms Law Industry Report
4. A Roadmap of Reform for Automated Vehicle Regulation
5. NHVR Safety Podcasts Focus on Key Modifications
6. Bruce Highway Safety Upgrades in Central Queensland
7. Work Begins on Direct Gateway to Toowoomba from Second Range Crossing
8. Centenary Motorway Speed Limits under Review
9. Contractor Awarded to Start Beaudesert Town Centre Bypass
10. Verified Gross Mass (VGM) Amendment Declaration – New Process Allowing Amendment to VGM of Export Containers
11. Reduced Speed Limit – Lucinda Drive, Sandpiper and Port Central Avenue (14th to 16th November)
12. Your Invited……Preparing for the Unthinkable – Effective Management of Critical Incidents Seminar
13. WHSQ Announces Mental Health Ambassador and Queensland Mental Health Action Plan
14. Asbestos Awareness Week – 19th – 25th November 2016
15. Transport Women Australia Ltd (TWAL) Cocktail Function in Brisbane – Supported by QTA Ltd
16. QTA’s Calendar of Events 2016/17
17. QTA Ltd Staff Contact Details | QTA Ltd Board of Directors
18. BP Australia Promotion – Special Offer for QTA Ltd Members
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).