The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 42) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. IMPORTANT Temporary Restriction of Class 3 Dangerous Goods and Fuel Tankers on Tugun Bypass
3. Australian Industry Standards – Fatigue Management Project - Draft Fatigue Risk Management Units for Consultation
4. NHVR Industry Update
5. Qld Government Media Release Links 15-23/11/16
6. Rates of Pay Growth in Private Sector Remain at Record Low
7. Transport & Logistics Business Case Discussion Paper – Closes Tuesday 6th December 2016
8. Logan Enhancement Project Announcement - $512M Market Led Proposal Gets Green Light
9. A Step Closer to National Automated Vehicle Trials
10. Small Business Ombudsman – Enquiry into Payment Time Issues
11. Christmas / New Year Holiday Rates of Pay
12. 2016/2017 Queensland Public Holidays
13. Jobs Queensland Forums across Regional Queensland to be held between 22nd November and 15th December 2016
14. Transport Women Australia Ltd (TWAL) Cocktail Function in Brisbane – Supported by QTA Ltd
15. NTI Raises Awareness of Truck Fires
16. FREE Industry Workshop on Preparing for the Unthinkable: Effective Management of Critical Incidents
17. Verify or Report a Scam – Information from Australian Taxation Office
18. QTA Ltd Office Closure – Christmas & New Year Period
19. QTA’s Calendar of Events 2016/17
20. UD Trucks New PW 24 280 Offer (part of Volvo Group)
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).