The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 44) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. Preliminary Chain of Responsibility Results are In – NHVR
3. Stronger Chain of Responsibility Links for Heavy Vehicle Industry
4. NHVR Industry Update
5. NHVR Honoured by Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport Australia
6. Trial Access for Type 2 Road Trains to Roma Saleyards has Ended
7. Mandatory Intelligent Access Program Monitoring for Special Purpose Vehicles
8. Have your Say about the PBS Scheme
9. NTC Identifies Possible Options for Increasing the Volume, But Not Mass of Heavy Vehicles
10. Reduced Speeds on the Gateway Motorway
11. Registered Organisations Bill Passes
12. Boost Your Business by Helping Your Workers Quit Smoking
13. Announcing QTA’s 2017 International Women’s Day Events - Brisbane (8/3/17) and Townsville (22/3/17)
14. Workplace Bullying – The Fact, Figures, Impacts and Solutions
15. Transport Women Australia Ltd (TWAL) Cocktail Function in Brisbane – Supported by QTA Ltd
16. FREE Industry Workshop on Preparing for the Unthinkable: Effective Management of Critical Incidents
17. QTA Ltd Office Closure – Christmas & New Year Period
18. QTA’s Calendar of Events 2016/17
19. QTA Ltd Staff Contact Details | QTA Board of Directors
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).