The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 44) includes the following articles:
1. QTA Ltd Office Closure – Christmas & New Year Period
2. NHVR Industry Update
3. QTA Silver Partner – Alcolizer Technology – Special Offer for QTA Members
4. Festive Memories the Focus of New Christmas Road Safety Campaign
5. Protect Your Employees from Heat Stress
6. Sparke Helmore Lawyers Updates
7. NW Qld to Share in $140M Fast Tracked Road Works Funding
8. National Transport Commission December E-News
9. Easter Sunday – New Public Holiday
10. Licensing Scheme for Labour Hire an Option to Clean Industry Up
11. Covering the Holidays – Review Your Insurance
12. Community Grants from Transurban
13. Announcing QTA’s 2017 International Women’s Day Events - Brisbane (8/3/17) and Townsville (22/3/17)
14. FREE Industry Workshop on Preparing for the Unthinkable: Effective Management of Critical Incidents
15. QTA’s Calendar of Events 2016/17
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).