The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 01) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. REMINDER…..FREE Industry Workshop on Preparing for the Unthinkable: Effective Management of Critical Incidents
3. QTA Contracted by DET to Deliver VET 4 T&L for Third Consecutive Year
4. Voter Registration Opens for 2017 Australian Trucking Association Election
5. Extension to NSW Brake Testing Transition Period
6. Inquiry into Extended Payment Times
7. Government Media Releases
8. South West Queensland Reseal Program
9. Rates of Pay for Australia Day Public Holiday
10. QTA’s 2017 International Women’s Day Events to be held in Brisbane and Townsville
11. EXPOsing Diabetes Workshops – Diabetes Queensland
12. Cyber Security – Minimise the Impact of Business Email Compromise in Six Steps
13. Workplace Health & Safety Welcomes Back the Safety Leadership at Work Program
14. QTA’s Calendar of Events 2017
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).