The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 02) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. Minister for Transport and the Commonwealth Games Tenders Resignation
3. Government Media Releases
4. REMINDER…..FREE Industry Workshop on Preparing for the Unthinkable: Effective Management of Critical Incidents
5. Nominations Now Open for 2017 ATA Election
6. Fuel Tax Credit Rates Go Up
7. ATA Calls for Practical Road Safety Measures
8. ATA Welcomes New Registered Code Guidelines
9. Mandatory Intelligent Access Program Update
10. NTC Proposes Information Boost for Australian’s Transport Planning
11. 2017-2018 Heavy Vehicle Registration Charges as from 1st July 2017
12. NHVR Proposes Modernising Heavy Vehicle Modifications
13. Southern Downs Regional Council Heavy Vehicle Access Workshop
14. Consumer Price Index – December 2016 Quarter
15. Commonwealth Government Response to Small Business Ombudsman’s RSRT Report
16. QTA’s 2017 International Women’s Day Events to be held in Brisbane and Townsville
17. The Unique Working Capital Challenges of the Transport Sector
18. QTA’s Calendar of Events 2017 | Staff Contacts Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).