The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 03) includes the following articles:
1. QTA’s 2017 International Women’s Day Events to be held in Brisbane and Townsville
2. Announcement….rt health Fund provides Private Health Plan for QTA Members
3. Strong Accreditation Growth in Quarter October to December 2016
4. NHVR Back Heavy Vehicle Safety Program for Kids
5. Heavy Vehicle Access Transport Industry Meeting – Rockhampton
6. Key Messages from Effective Management of Critical Incidents Seminars
7. Drink Driving Discussion Paper
8. Industry Workshops – CoR – A View from Industry (facilitated by Strategix Training Group)
9. Future use of 40 Channel Truck Radios
10. Toowoomba Second Range Crossing Solutions at Postmans Ridge
11. Small Business Ombudsman Release Early Findings of Payment Practices
12. Transurban Queensland’s Logan Enhancement Project - Night Works
13. Tips for Tackling Your Credit Card Debt
14. QTA’s Calendar of Events 2017 | Staff Contacts Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).