The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 04) includes the following articles:
1. QTA Ltd is Coming to Townsville for 2017 International Women’s Day
2. Dangerous Goods by Road in Metropolitan Brisbane – TMR’s Preferred Route Map & Brochure
3. Update on the NSW Oversize Overmass Load Carrying Vehicles Network Interactive Map
4. Bromelton Regional Transport Forum
5. Industry Workshops – CoR – A View from Industry (facilitated by Strategix Training Group)
6. Heavy Vehicle Access Transport Industry Meeting - Rockhampton
7. Government Media Releases
8. Phase 2 of WHSQ Onsite Traffic Management Assessment Campaign to Begin in March
9. WHSQ PErforM Network Event
10. Latest Distraction Research – CARRS-Q
11. A Practical Guide to ‘Adverse Action’
12. Nearly Half Australian Adults Suffer from Inadequate Sleep Says the 2016 Sleep Health Survey of Australian Adults
13. QTA’s Calendar of Events 2017 | Staff Contacts Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).