The latest issue of theQTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 06)includes the following articles:
1. Save the Date - QTA Annual General Meeting
2. Warrego Highway/Toowoomba Range – Temporary Closures for Oversized TSRC Deliveries
3. Industry Workshops – CoR – A View from Industry (facilitated by Strategix Training Group)
4. Supply Chain Focus for Heavy Vehicle Safety
5. Local Government Heavy Vehicle Forum
6. Qld Guideline for Excess Dimension (Form 4) 26m Length Exemption Amendment Notice 2017 (No 1)
7. Construction of Rest Areas on Carnarvon Highway
8. Take the ATA Registration Label Survey
9. General Carriers Contract Determination to Take Effect from 15th April 2017
10. WHSQ – Musculoskeletal Disorders Symposium…MSD Prevention Now and For the Future
11. The Neuro Smart Organisation – Free Breakfast
12. Trucking Australia 2017 – Darwin…..Registrations Now Open
13. QTA’s Calendar of Events 2017 | Staff Contacts Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTAto receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 email@example.com(including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).