The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 07)includes the following articles:
1. Save the Date - QTA Annual General Meeting – Register your attendance
2. Have your Say on Last Mile Access Issues for PBS Vehicles: Short Online Survey
3. 2017 QTA IWD Events: Be Involved. Lead the Way
4. Articulated Trucks Carry Bulk of Load on Aussie Roads
5. Commercial Roadside Fuel Facility and Driver Rest Area Tender
6. OSOM and SPV Permits
7. Change to Permits – South Australia
8. Government Media Releases
9. Regulator Outlines Worker Suicide Risk Signs
10. The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) Australian Industry Evening in Townsville
11. Brisbane Truck Show
12. Trucking Australia 2017 – Darwin…..Registrations Now Open
13. QTA’s Calendar of Events 2017 | Staff Contacts Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTAto receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 email@example.com(including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).