The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 09)includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. Eaton Range Width and Mass Restrictions
3. NTC Seeks Feedback on Proposal for Drivers to Allow Hands off the Wheel in some Automated Vehicles
4. NSW General Carriers Contract Determination Rates Increase from 15th April 2017
5. First Stage of Ipswich Motorway Upgrades to Start
6. Government to Abolish 457 Visas
7. Claiming Fuel Tax Credits – Getting it Right
8. Roadworks – South West Queensland Region
9. Brisbane Truck Show
10. Trucking Australia 2017
11. QTA’s Calendar of Events 2017 | Staff Contacts Details | 2017 QTA Board of Directors
If you would like to read more, join the QTAto receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 firstname.lastname@example.org(including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).