The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 10) includes the following articles:
1. Consumer Price Index – March 2017 Quarter
2. NHVR CoR Seminar in Conjunction with QTA and AFRA
3. NHVR Chain of Responsibility Seminars to be held at Brisbane Truck Show
4. Government Media Statements
5. Super Changes Start 1st July 2017
6. QTA Platinum Partner, Transurban Queensland Launch Incident Response Campaign
7. 2017 Flu Season Underway – Time for Workers to get the Flu Shot
8. New Guide on Measuring and Reporting on Work Health and Safety
9. Trucking Australia 2017
10. QTA’s Calendar of Events 2017 | Staff Contacts Details | 2017 QTA Board of Directors
If you would like to read more, join the QTAto receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 firstname.lastname@example.org(including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).