The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 12) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. Government Media Statements
3. New CoR Information Session by the NHVR to be Held in Rockhampton and Longreach
4. Funding Grants for Women’s Leadership Development
5. Queensland Government announces new Criminal Offence, ‘Negligence causing Death
6. Enter the 2017 Safe Work and Return to Work Awards
7. Working with the Transport and Logistics Industry Reference Committee
8. Industry Articles of Interest
9. Australian Guidelines for Automated Vehicle Trials Invite Nationwide Testing of New-Era Technology
10. Port Drive Upgrade – Changed Traffic Conditions and Detours from 25th May
11. QTA Platinum Partner Golf Day – Registrations Now Open
12. QTA’s Calendar of Events 2017 | Staff Contacts Details | 2017 QTA Board of Directors
If you would like to read more, join the QTAto receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 firstname.lastname@example.org(including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).