The latest issue of the QTA Transporter E-News (Issue 13) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. QTA Members named as 2017 National Trucking Industry Award Finalists
3. QTA Members named as 2017 National Trucking Industry Award Finalists
4. ATA and ALC Join Forces to Improve Safety Outcomes
5. ATA Lobbies for the Industry at Parliament House (Canberra)
6. TruckSafe Operators Shine in National Roadworthiness Health Check
7. Fatigue Management Training Review Update
9. Australian Supplier Payment Code
10. Government Media Releases
11. Freight Transport & Logistics Industry Symposium: SE Qld South Region
12. Seminar Invitation by Platinum Partner - Sparke Helmore Lawyers
13. Notice from NSW RMS
14. Heart of Australia
15. QTA’s Calendar of Events 2017
If you would like to read more, join the QTAto receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 firstname.lastname@example.org(including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).