The latest issue of the QTA Transporter E-News (Issue 15) includes the following articles:
1. Latest News from the Queensland Trucking Association
2. WorkCover Premium Announcement
3. TMR Heavy Vehicle Access Management System Cancelled
4. National Harmonisation Program (NHP) Update
5. News from the National Transport Commission
6. ATA Announce Cummins South Pacific Scholarship Winners
7. Government Media Releases
8. Toowoomba Second Range Crossing - Warrego Highway, Helidon Spa - Expect Delays
9. Traffic Counter Installation - St George and Roma
10. rt Health Private Health Plan for QTA Members
11. Is your Organisation ready to take the Safety Leadership Challenge?
12. EOFY Offer from QTA Silver Partner - Alcolizer Technology: Get a bonus personal EC breathalyser with an LE5 purchase
13. Calendar of Events
If you would like to read more, join the QTAto receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 firstname.lastname@example.org(including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).