The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) and the Queensland Police Service (QPS) Road Policing Command have joined together for the third year to run Queensland Road Safety Week (QRSW) which runs from 21-25 August 2017.The Week is a chance for all Queenslanders to be involved in making our roads safer.
‘Speaking up for road safety’ continues to be the QRSW theme and TMR/QPS seek your company's support in 2017.
During Queensland Road Safety Week, each day will focus on a different road user behaviour:
- Monday 21 August: Speeding
- Tuesday 22 August: Drink and drug driving
- Wednesday 23 August: Distractions, seatbelts and child restraints
- Thursday 24 August: Share the road, incl bicycle and pedestrian safety
- Friday 25 August: Fatigue
Click here for details on how to be involved.