The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) have designed Tax Time Toolkits to help Australians correctly prepare and lodge their tax returns. In some tax areas, taxpayers are at risk of making a mistake. These areas include:
- work-related expenses – knowing what you can and can’t claim
- rental properties – understanding what income you need to declare and what deductions you can claim
- income – knowing what to declare
- gifts and donations – knowing what you can and can’t claim
- record keeping – keeping the right records so you can substantiate your claims and don’t miss out on a deduction.
The content in the toolkits is designed to be made available to your staff, networks and clients. The toolkits contain a range of information and resources that can be used or adapted for your own communication channels.
The ATO has tailored a Toolkit specific for the Transport and Logistics industry to support transport and logistic organisations and staff. Download the FREE 28 page - Transport nd Logistics Toolkit now.
Tax Time 2018 Toolkit - General -this toolkit is suitable for all audiences for access to general tax time messages.
For more information
If you require an accessible version of these toolkits, or would like some tailored content to share across your communication channels, email firstname.lastname@example.org.