Labourhealth have a clear understanding of what is required to operate in Road Transport and Distribution with the required due consideration to efficiencies and safety.
Our leadership team has over 20 years of experience managing, working within, and providing services to this industry. We put legislation into perspective and then safety into practice through knowledge and experience of practice and operational requirements.
We build ongoing relationships with our customers to provide holistic safety solutions, including the following services:
- Drug & Alcohol testing (mobile and in clinic).
- Pre-Employment Medical assessments with emphasis on the specific work functions.
- Audiometric assessments (mobile and in clinic).
- Workplace health and safety consulting including assistance with CoR compliance.
- Injury management, return to work and workers compensation assistance.
- Physiotherapy (On site and in clinic, workers comp or personal ailment).
We conduct over 8000 drug and alcohol screenings and over 7000 medicals per year, this is experience you can count on.
Services are available from our strategically located offices within major industrial hubs across ANZ capital cities (plus mobile services), let us know if you have requirements outside of these capitals as we are continually looking to meet customer needs nationally and rurally.
Labourhealth are extremely passionate about enhancing road transport and distribution safety at any and every opportunity therefore we offer fellow QTA Members an ongoing 15% discount for all services.
Call or email Labourhealth to discuss your needs and feel free to reach out if you are simply seeking some advice.
Telephone: 07 3305 9520 OR 0497 792 556
Email: Jim O’Connell on email@example.com